Saturday, February 4, 2012

Polka Dots!

One of the things I am not very good at yet is polka dots. I run a little OCD and tend to over-dot to the point of silliness. I also have a hand tremor which makes it HARD to get those cute little round dots. So I practice. This didn't turn out too bad! (That's Amy-code for "I think it looks awesome!") Haha

I have been playing with OPI Planks a Lot. I picked it up because purple is my favorite color so I can never have too many purple polishes, but I hadn't really used it. The teal is OPI Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection.I own a couple different teals, but this one is by far my favorite! The formula is fantastic, and it covers in two easy coats. I used a large dotting tool for the dots.


Sorry for the nasty dryness around the edges of my nail. We just got snow and the cold killed my hands a bit. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment