Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My first Glitter Gal polish!

Hello all! I hope you all had a good weekend! Today I have for you my first Glitter Gal polish! It's one of their shade shifter polishes. These come in two options: brilliant and soft. I picked Wild Violets Brilliant. It's got a great shift from a classic violet purple to a deeper blue-toned purple depending on how the light hits. Maybe not the strongest shift in the world f polish but it's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to pick up a few more color options from Glitter Gal!

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
I don't remember how many coats this was. Three, I think? Anyway, you can pick up Glitter Gal polish from their direct site HERE or Ninja Polish HERE. They retail at $17.50 a bottle, which may seem steep to some, but these are definitely worth it... and  you get a full-size bottle! 

That's all I've got for today. I hope you all have a great day/night (wherever you are) and hello to the new followers! ^_^


****Disclaimer: the products in this post were purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment